|Created at||December 26, 2010|
|Created by||Taryn Parker|
|Closed||January 03, 2011|
|Wreckupations||Actor, Writer, Concept / Storyboard Artist|
The Complements -team is looking for your ideas and comments.
Join and show your support for Complements.
Answer questions about past relationships for scriptThis task is closed
We need to test the honesty of our script and find fresh ideas for making the script honest and raw.
You can send answers to IfAnythingShouldHappen@gmail.com
1) Think about your last breakup. Why did you breakup?
2) Have you ever been cheated on? How did that make you feel? What did you do because of it/What were the consequences?
3) Have you ever cheated? Why did you do it? How did it make you feel? What did you do because of it/What were the consequences?
4) What is the main problem in your past/current relationships? Are you the one at fault?
5) How do you know when you're in love?
6) Do you think sometimes love is just two really messed up people healing one another?
7) What did you love most about your last partner/current partner?
8) What really frustrated you about your last partner/ current partner?
9) Can you recall a particularly funny/happy moment in a past/current relationship?
10) Can you recall a particularly low/unhappy moment in a past/current relationship?
11) Think about the biggest fight you have ever been in during any past/current relationship. Can you recall what it was about?
This task is closed.